Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Not about work

There's plenty of that around, we don't really need to talk about it, so here's some other stuff instead.

The copy of DoTA I lent to my neighbours has apparently made its way around 88 and now everyone's hooked. Of course the competition is not equal, what with some extremely experienced players being able to play cohesively on international servers while the rest of us (mostly me) run around the map like chickens.

I've discovered that without practice I'm most likely never going to get over the tendency to panic whenever I'm attacked and I find myself still trying to run from the attacker without first selecting my hero, a task which proves extremely difficult to survive. But that's okay, because people are still nice enough to let me be on their team. I haven't proved too major a liability as yet.

Then there's football. I would need eight pairs of eyes to watch all the Champions' League matches because European football is amazing. I want to watch every single match in real time and all the goals all at the same time. Ah, what greed.

There's more FF this weekend but after last week's utterly utterly demoralizing selection where every single player lost their respective games, almost everyone except N'Zogbia, I feel horribly disinclined to pick another team.

DoTA tonight!

No comments: