Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy birthday dahling! +muah muah+

I write this as Weng looks over my shoulder, which, I suppose, is completely in line with this year's theme of "spoil the surprise". I remember last year's theme being the Story of the Funny Cake, which means we're all one year older, not much wiser, and Weng is finally 20.

Okay he's gone. Preparing for his birthday has been stressful, the budget was so tight that it's effectively negative, I had to resort to e-Bay (but it was brand new, okay), and Tish messaging me with "You know what, I think I'm gonna get Weng..." everytime he was hovering around the back of my chair.

So as I drag Weng up to Nottingham tomorrow morning in the predawn darkness to stand in the cold for 8 hours, I hope he has a wonderful birthday with nothing but the best things ahead of him for the years to come. I love you, sweetheart.

No comments: