Friday, November 25, 2005

Too busy to talk

As the age of blogging continues to bloom and hoardes of attentionseekers plague the internet in search of pseudo-stardom and massive hits, I find myself increasingly reliant on blogs to keep up with my friends' lives, and even my sister's.

It works this way with Cheryl, when you talk to her, she'll bring you up to speed with what's going on and stuff but because she natters on and on about everything, it's so hard to filter out the important things, so I keep one eye on her convo and the rest of my brain on whatever I'm supposed to be doing. Thus in order for me to keep up with the things that are really important, I need to go to her blog. I suppose I could say that the same applies to Evan, but then again I've also resorted to telling people like my boyfriend and my bestfriends to 'go read my page' because 'it's on there'. Shame on me.

Weng's also had to reluctantly pass on his FCUK t-shirt because after several washes it appears to have shrunk to the size of a baby-t, not unlike the ones my two year old cousin wears without pants. Aren't they cute at that age.

No comments: