Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Make time stop

The thing about Italian is that there are quite a few parallels between itself and English vocabulary-wise and when you look at the word, you can kind of tell what it means, but when they speak, that's when it comes out completely foreign.

Training today was kinda crap because we were short of two players, one who went MIA and another who had a column to write. With a big game next week, it was disappointing.

I've been running crazylike for the last two days and it feels like it should be Friday tomorrow - a day of rest and sleeping in late, but it's only Wednesday.

I have a psychometry seminar tomorrow. I don't really know why it's three hours long, but if, at the end of that time, I'm told that I should be a gardener/nurse/door-oiler, I'm going to want my money back.

No comments: