Monday, November 28, 2005

Grey, like the sky

The math involved in taking a crappy FF team and turning it into something that will stop your accelerating slide down the rankings is akin to advanced calculus. Something I can't do.

Lunch yesterday was fun. Tao and Stef are always great fun to meet and I'm really thankful Ming bought a cake.

My sister's referring to the car as 'my car' now, which I'm not sure whether to be thankful or annoyed at the prospect of having to fight for it three ways. We'll see how it goes in December. At the rate my work is going, I won't have time to set foot outside so it shouldn't be an issue. Grr.

Weng headed back to his village this morning. Hee hee. I better get started on work. That's the reason I'm awake and being abused by my sister on MSN instead of under my duvet, away from the world.

Man, I feel so blah.

No comments: