Tuesday, August 31, 2004

To my sweetheart

I'm very much in love, and it's been this way for the past year. I was lucky enough to finally get together with a very special person, who's brought so much to my life and asked for so little in return.

We share walks in the park, plenty of laughs, lots of competitions, and all the chores. We enjoy the simple things in life, like holding hands, cooking together, holding each other, and although I'm perfectly content just being with him, he'll go out of the way to bring me flowers, to take me out to dinner, and surprise me with gifts. He's the only guy I've met who understands that it really is the little things that count - and actually does them, like how he'll make sure I'm warm enough to go out in the cold, how he helps me study, how he'll always try to pick me up from the airport or bus station, or tidy up my room.

I was thinking of saving this until our anniversary next Saturday, but I decided that you don't need a specific day to tell someone how much you love them, so I'd like to thank you, darling, for making my life so much sweeter by just being in it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky u... cherish and treasure wat u haf..

Anonymous said...

that is SO SWEET ashley!! ;)

Anonymous said...

next sat...? isn't it 911?

Ash said...

that's right, it wasn't intentional or anything.