Sunday, April 10, 2005

Are you talkin' to me?

"You hit me bulls-eye in the heart" - Student

"Wah, so beautiful" - Creepy old man

"Rrrr, clickclick" - Slimey man

"U really like dances so much?" - Student

"Hi can I know you?" - Friendster user

"Nice and simple guy looking foward for your message" - Another Friendster user

"Hello...I shall bestow the title of 'silent rock chick' to you...I bet you're the only girl I know who actually listens to late 90s alt-rock which is easily forgettable" - Male

"hi, how are you? May I have your details please? I want to know your sex, age, email address, name (nickname and full name) and your birthday. Hope you will reply me and have a nice day." - Pedantic

I'll admit that these guys have balls, just not entirely sure where they're being worn. Do they really expect us to go "Omg, take me!". I thought the last dude was pretty specific though; that kind of attention to detail is just so +rrr+. Haha.

No comments: