Thursday, April 07, 2005

Names sell

Tish, I can't believe you went to see that match - at least you finally went to one where they won though, but I still can't believe you got to see that match, and please tell Rudy that if Liverpool win the Champion's League, they qualify for next season's regardless of what position they finish in the EPL. That's a big if though.

After watching last night's matches, I'm so glad Lampard's playing for England now. That officially brings the number of skilled English players on the senior squad to a grand total of one and a half.

Be Cool is crap. It's full of awesome one-liners, but the movie has little else. A case of way too many cooks spoil the soup, there were just way too many semi-celebs with too many cameos to have any kind of character development. The whole movie had me sitting there thinking "Uh huh, right". The fact that Uma Thurman and Christina Milan was starring (and I use the word sparingly) alongside Travolta did nothing to hide the lack of storyline. Anyhow, it sucked, so I won't waste more words on this mega-flop.

No comments: