Tuesday, April 19, 2005

They love me, they love me not

Some blogs read like spilling an entire dispenser of bouncy balls, not because they're thoughts are jumping all over the place (ah ha), but because they talk. and put the. full stops and commas exactly where they would. be if they were actually talking with the words running over each other.

Other blogs read like a round of gunfire, quick and to the point, and you've read to the end when you're really still processing the very first line; or with the self-righteous martyring tone of someone who's been victimised by their parents, their teachers, their employer, their family, their job, and their pet dog, Bobo.

I like to think that my style changes with my mood, sometimes it's incisive and witty (I really really want to think it's incisive and witty), while at other times it sounds like something from that Paris Hilton-Nicole Ritchie horror - the one that can but shouldn't be shown on national t.v.

I can't decide, to be honest, it's like hearing yourself on a recording - always a case of "Mg". Therefore, I think that after nine months online, it's time for some constructive feedback, and none of this "Man Utd rock" crap, please (and thank you).

No comments: