Friday, April 29, 2005

Waiting

You know that with the "Where's my stuff?" option on the Amazon account I'm going to be checking it obsessively. I get so excited about the simplest things. I want my books. It's Friday lunch time and they haven't even looked at my order yet! So inefficient!

Weng's having a marmite craving so he's looking up recipes on different dishes you can cook with the yeast extract.

I should put most of today to studying I think. Can't waste anymore time.

I've also realised that I'm sounding more and more like my mother over the course of the year. I wonder why, they must be as sick of hearing me nag as I am of nagging them. But really, wiping down a countertop or table after you've eaten is just common courtesy. So I'm not too bothered that I'm sounding more like my mother because someone has to, it's simply necessary.

No comments: