Monday, April 25, 2005

Make mine a steak

I think my dinner just now was something like 63.4% vegetable, 22.1% carbodydrate, and (hold on while I do the math) 14.5% meat, followed up with a strawberry and banana smoothie, and now I'm cravin KFC. I need meat.

I'll put up some Guildford pictures once Weng uploads them - sometimes I honestly don't know why that guy has a camera, he's so reluctant to take it anywhere, be seen snapping pictures like a tourist, or upload them afterwards. So the tourist part is usually my job +beam+.

I'm in need of new music to listen to - happy music. No wonder people need at least 4Gb on their music machines; songs grow old so fast I'm impressed at how much a memory can retain. Actually no, my sister can recite the Astro programme schedule forwards, backwards, and sideways including adverts. My mum's favourite line goes "Now if only there was an exam..." Anyhow, I can safely say that everything academic has a hard time making much of a bumprint in the sponge that is my brain, but sports schedules and injury lists seep right into the cracks to stay.

Still struggling with EIC. What a dumb subject +grr+

No comments: