Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Starting to stagnate

I have, on my hard drive, episode 16 of Desperate Housewives and a moral dilemma. I really really really want to watch it, and so does Weng. I should be nice and wait for him, but since we rarely see each other (rarely being twice a week) that's an awfully long time to wait. I'd hate it if he had episode 16 and watched it without waiting for me. I'll think about it some more.

I honestly cannot figure out where the last two weeks went. I'm very sure I haven't been doing as much work as I should be, and I haven't been anywhere - my social planner is as wide open as Carroll's goal, so I suppose all that time has to be filed under "Miscellaneous".

I know that I did practice violin yesterday, and got chased off of it. It's discouraging when you're struggling with a study while at the same time knowing you're causing someone physical pain.

I promise I'll put up some photos very very soon to alleviate your boredom and release you from all this text.

No comments: