Tuesday, April 19, 2005

It has begun

ruud :: viking cannibals on dinosaurs vs. ninja pirates on titans says:
constructive criticism for ash's blog:
I think your writing is very intelligent and witty
it's a pleasure to read because it is so well written
and you should really update more
as far as equating yourself to a Paris Hilton reality tv show, I dont think that's very fair at all. you're far more interesting and full of substance
in wrapping up, you've got a lot going for you, one of my favourite reads( I check daily). My only qualm being your adamant support and convicted views of a football team that I don't despise. but the way you and Tish go on about em, you just can't help but take a shot back
now your turn to review my blog ta-ta
i look forward to some constructive criticism

I knew I could count on you, Rudy, to be the first to get back to me.

No comments: