Monday, April 11, 2005

i r antisocial

I'm five days away from having to get on that plane back to London, and while I don't want to leave the blistering sunshine and torrential rainfall, I think it's the only way I'll get some real studying done, and besides, I miss my housemates (I know).

The cable t.v.'s too good here, EPSN and StarSports dictate my every waking hour, and the stack of past year papers sit just as heavily in the back of my mind as on the dining table.

We were supposed to get back to Junlinn last week about dinner this week, but since Weng totally forgot to SMS the guy, we've hastily arranged dinner for Wednesday night, subject to confirmation. Wednesday night rocks - it's half price at the movies. Where else can you see flicks for RM6? That's less than a pound. You can't get anything for less than a pound in over there.

But yea, I'm giving that up to see people outside of Weng and my family for the first time in three weeks. Man, I'm so antisocial.

Other things I haven't done yet:
  1. Eaten char kway teow - dammit Evan, I'm letting you down
  2. Enough shopping
  3. Gone swimming
And I keep on hearing these beeping noises - different ones, but can't figure out where they're coming from. I need to get out more.

No comments: