Thursday, April 28, 2005

Unbalanced

I'm going to buy the entire 'trilogy in five parts' of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Tish was right about Amazon, it is cheaper, and without another world to escape to I'm going nuts.

Hormonal highs and lows are exhausting, perhaps Arnie should get rid of the moon, just to make things easier for everyone all round. I got that from Ben's blog. But I took it out on Weng yesterday, and then Rudy, and partly Tish, and then Weng again. Poor poor boys, I don't envy them.

I just want to eat everything and punch something.

I really want to spend the entire afternoon sleeping or watching ESPN (hurrah for CoolStreaming, thanks Han) but I have to get back to uni for testing at 2. Oh right, our pump failed so we're observing another group's pump performance. Doesn't that sound dodgy. But yes, an entire year's worth of design and manufacture culminated in a "Stiff, 37.5mm, FAIL". Don't ask me what it means, I haven't even seen our pump.

Haha, mg, I just realised what I wrote. It's a centrifugal pump, supposed to give 10m of head. Roflmao, no seriously. Who ever said engineering was boring.

I'm not usually this neurotic, only sometimes, and I'm definitely not obsessive-compulsive (I don't really know what it means but I don't want to be that).

No comments: