Monday, March 21, 2005

- 3:49:35

Everything evens out. I got punished for yesterday's general bitching by almost flipping the car on a really steep curb this afternoon. Thankfully my dog and I escaped shaken but safe with a ripped up tyre and dented rim, and then it rained.

I've learnt a lot today. I know where the PJ branch of the JPJ and that the Fujitsu service centre's at Wisma Damansara, and I've learnt how to open the bonnet, refill the coolant, and change a tyre. I feel powerful, and so thankful to the truck driver that stopped to help me change the thing. As my brother put it "a good smarmitan".

I think the weather's hit me pretty hard, I've been suffering from a headache all day. 35degrees and the humidity makes me want to hide out in an icebox for the entire day. So tired, but hey, Liverpool won last night! It looks like the curse has finally been broken! I can watch sport again! And the first birthday greeting came in from Shaz - such a sweetheart.

No comments: