Thursday, March 24, 2005

So far so good-ish

Hitch is SO good and I've become designated driver.

That's pretty much all that's happened recently, that and industriously staring at my stack of notes, willing myself to work. Failing miserably at the moment because all I want to do is sleep. I've woken up at an average time of 7.00am for the past four days. Talk about ironic, I mean the Easter holidays have come at long last and I get up when the sun does. I feel like I'm not doing it justice or something.

I'm going to go watch Robots now, before my sister bursts - she wants to talk about it. She hasn't stopped talking since I got back, is that some kind of national record? She's amazing, she can talk all the way through dinner and still finish faster than me. That's like super efficient.

No comments: