Tuesday, March 15, 2005

"Tish is dead sexy"

Haha, I wonder if this'll ever come up in a search, like it did for Evan when someone Yahoo-d "Evan Cheah Sunway" (random, no?). That's only a quote from Rudy's blog though. (I would link it, but I can't be bothered because html coding isn't exactly a second language for me, or even a third.) He lives at rudyism.blogspot.com or thereabouts.

Still reading The Case for Christ - still haven't got very far since the last mention of the book. I think I shall attempt it tonight. Apparently the other Lee Strobel book Weng bought, The Case for Faith, has inspired him to study. I feel...relieved, and impressed.

It seems motivational books work for some people. I don't know, I get all excited about it for about five minutes after reading what ever they're trying to brainwash me with, and then promptly decide it's too much effort or get distracted by the type faces they've used. That was the case for "Seven habits of Highly Effective Teens", I ended up lifting the drawings and a type face or two for a feature in the yearbook. Yes, plagarism. About that book, my parents bought it for me while I was going through my angry-teenager phase.

As you can see, this post has nothing to do with Tish being dead sexy, although we all know he is, and we're all waiting for the big Three-Zero, eh Tish?

Okay, I gotta sleep. Aloha!

No comments: