Sunday, March 13, 2005

Feels like forever

This must've been like my longest post-absence. Just got back from M-nite, it's been a long day.

Netball practice made sure I started my Saturday nice and early. I haven't done much work at all, and I'm scared that there are a whole bunch of things I'm forgetting to do, but nothing's jumping out at me right now. It'll probably be a case of "oh shit" by Sunday night.

This evening's performance saw memories of my high school, college, and university all coming together in one place, and the amount of social overlap between all three was incredible. It really is a small, bordering on the brink of incestual, world.

But to avoid detracting from the show, the effort really showed, and while the story line wasn't exactly completely original and there were probably one too many set changes and excessive amounts of dialogue, the dances were awesome - the level of synchornization and overall ability was very impressive. Scientists can so too dance, and they're damn good at it.

Thought for the day: The Queen's tower is such a male icon. So typically representative of IC, don't you think? +lol+

No comments: