Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Crankypants

Two and a half more weeks. I'm playing Runescape but I'd much rather be playing World of Warcraft, just have to get past the tiny obstacle of getting my hands on a copy of that game without filing for bankruptcy. You know how it is, end of term, and so low on resources that my bank account virtually echoes.

Otherwise still trying to finish tutorials before the term ends so that there are people I can ask for help, namely Godwin and Lester, who seem to have the whole course under their belt already.I really don't know how they do it.

I've decided to have a strawberry and banana smoothie for lunch and Weng's bemoaning my choice, in fact, I'm 'frustrating him beyond frustration' - his own words. But honestly, it's like eating a banana and then some strawberries, only it's kinda mushy. Like Calvin said, 'Your stomach won't know the difference'. (I would've post that strip if I could've found it.)

Newflash: There goes my charger in a big flash of light (I've never seen it do that), the smell of singed plastic's gonna hang around for days, I tell you. I don't know what it is with these things. Grr.

No comments: