Friday, March 18, 2005

Officially the last day of term

It is, officially. Although I'm pretty sure that the last day of term happened anytime between last week and this for everybody. Last month if you were feeling particularly optimistic.

I woke up at 6.20am, apparently I'm thinking ahead for once and pre-adjusting myself back to KL time. I never think ahead.

The whole house has ditched the world of high graphics, high violence games like GTA, Halo, and um, Worms, and have reverted to the old school flash games, namely table tennis. It seems since we're so crap at the sport in real life, we make up for it by being pretty damn good online. Besides, it saves us having to go and pick up the ball for like the fifty sixth time; but when they say you can never beat the real thing, we were soon yearning for a bat in hand and the real 'tok-tok' of the ball skipping back and forth over the net - am I optimistic or what. After talks of turning our dining table into a table tennis court, we realised we only had one bat in the entire household, so it was back to the virtual world.

I'm so tired, but once the next three hours of school are over, I'll be home free baby! And London Games are tomorrow, come support!

No comments: