Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Are you gonna eat that?

I've been gluttoning out on everything I can lay my hands on in an effort to stave off a craving that I've been having all day but I'm not really sure what for. (Insert perverted snigger if you must). But no, it's not that, I've concluded that I want nothing more than a jar of Nutella and a teaspoon - not a tablespoon because there has to be some form of civilised control, I mean Nutella and a tablespoon, I daren't even think. +shudder+

Getting back to the snack-that-is-the-mother-of-all-snacks-which-are-good-and-holy, yes, Nutella would just about hit the spot. Too bad I don't have a jar of Nutella, so Weng, hunny, you can breathe easy now. I still haven't figured out why he goes nuts about this particular treat and always attempts to relieve me of the jar and the teaspoon, but he's quite happy to ingest bars and bars of chocolate and packets and packets of strawberry laces without batting an eyelid. Double standards I tell you; also probably because his metabolism is about 30 times higher than mine. Don't you just hate that.

One girl said, during netball practice, after grazing her knee, that three days of inactivity due to the aforementioned injury would pile on the pounds. How true, three days can be absolutely devestating. Anyhow, most of today's netball practice featured Qihui in the role of mother hen making sure all her girls were okay. Poor Mary's still suffering slightly from the bad fall she had on Saturday, and Vivian pulled a hamstring. The injuries are racking up.

Gosh I'm tired.

No comments: