Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Horror of horrors

Oh dear, there's a CD of Reach pictures going around, courtesy of Liangwei. He sent me a 'teaser' yesterday night and the only thing that describes the way I feel about it is that red-faced, and overall embarrassed emoticon on MSN. (Am I really SO fat? +sob+)

But all in good fun, I know I'm not wonderfully photogenic - I tend to do a Chandler when I pose, and then when it's candid, the camera always catches me pulling the most awful face, which later gets ensconced in people's memories, or at least mine, as the worst picture ever snapped.

I haven't been able to sleep either. When I lie down and close my eyes, the various deadlines and my mile long 'to do' list march tauntingly across my vision, and when it's not that, I have random dreams about Weng dancing - and he never dances.

12 days to home!

No comments: