Sunday, March 20, 2005

Up to speed yet?

London Games was epic, the girls played their hearts out and we were amazing, too bad two more teams were more so. Haha, oh well, I enjoyed myself immensely. What a way to start what's going to be such a needed Easter holiday. I don't know how the rest of the teams did, but I'm sure they were out there with 110%.

Got on the plane after a crazily long check-in at the MAS counter, and the flight wasn't too bad. Slept through most of it for once and even arrived and hour early courtesy of a strong tailwind. But everything had to even out somehow, so we were left swimming in the humidity next to the baggage carousel waiting like a bunch of idiots for almost an hour.

I had a much more interesting post planned, but this is about all I can muster this morning. I will be back later, as soon as I find some real-tasting Milo. Mmm.

No comments: