Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Could I get a coffee please, intravenously

This is a first. I actually have half an hour in school with nothing to do.

I woke up at 6.43am. That's right, what kind of loco timezone is my bio clock on now?! Sleep deprived, I dragged myself to school at 8.10am to work on my EIC report. I think I've done the bare minimum to secure a pass (I could be too hopeful), but I couldn't really care anymore. End of term is in two and a half days. Bring it on baby.

My sister texted me with a really random message about contact lenses at 8.30am, while I was juggling a convo with Weng and Simulink. I really miss my doggie.

Tonight is the first of two games that could decide Liverpool's EPL fate. Hopefully they're not consigned to fifth, hopefully Blackburn lose, and hopefully all this crap about Gerrard being 'tapped' is exactly that. Crap.

I can't wait to fly. Okay, I lie, I actually hate flying. I can't wait to get home though, so maybe that'll dull the agony of a 13 hour sardine tin hurtling along at 10,000 feet. Sardines rock, btw.

No comments: