Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Waffle-queen dethroned!

It's official, ladies and gentlemen, I have been dethroned as champion eater of AnW's waffle with double scoop vanilla icecream and extra strawberry sauce since 2130hrs this very day, beaten by our very own pint-sized Natasha Wong +lol+.

That and a regular root beer topped off an amazing dinner of SS2 Bak Kut Teh and good company. We really should get together, eat, and talk ceaselessly for three hours about everything in general. It feels so adult, but fun.

Also caught Miss Congeniality 2. I've decided I like simple movies. Movies should be written to leave you happily gormless, it shouldn't take more brain cells than necessary to follow what's going on. After attacking an impossibly difficult vibration question - they're all like that especially at 8.00am, and fudging my way through it, the movie was a welcome break.

My most triumphantly embarrassing moment today was ordering eight slices of ham and expecting it to come up to about RM6.00 (I think I was still working in pounds and Weng's still laughing at me). I didn't realise they were going to be so thick! I had unwittingly ordered about 1.5kg of ham, but ended up paying RM22.00 for about half that much to the irritation of the sales assistant. It was a lot of ham.

No comments: