Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Off the top of my head

Everytime I reread an old post, I sit there and go "..." and then laugh. It's as if I thought I knew everything back then, and now that I'm at this point in time, I look back and realise I knew nothing. I probably still know nothing now, but I'll find that out a year or two down the road.

I also really wish girls wouldn't do that to guys, to be super nice to them, to subtly or not so subtly throw themselves at men just to see how many they can reel in and then dump with a "Oh, I never meant that... I hope we can still be friends."

I promise that my posts will become more inspired as soon as the term ends. I'll have plenty to talk about when I'm back in K.L., it's all getting a little flat at the moment because, quite frankly, not much is going on.

Everytime I say that, I remember my ass of a Chinese teacher who believed that there's never 'not much going on' and that I should always be able to write about something in this annoying diary he made me keep, in Mandarin. An 8 year old could've done way better. I didn't like that guy very much - infact, whenever I had to keep a straight face with something, all I'd have to do is think about my tuition teacher and I'd sober up immediately.

Kinda like that piano teacher I had once...she made us cry on a regular basis and then she'd start crying herself. Actually, I remember almost every music teacher I've had being like super stressed all the time.

No comments: