Wednesday, November 10, 2004

6 Degrees

It's one to the Singaporeans, and I've got a crappy ankle going for me. We played the MSoc girls today, I don't actually think that they've actually played together as a team, not sure, but we beat them 9-2. I think our defense was really really good, or perhaps their attack just isn't. It was still pretty fun, I guess it's fun winning...generally worth fighting through those gale-force winds to get there and back.

Exams ended today. I felt so much lighter walking out of that lecture theatre. I really really don't feel like going to the powerplant tomorrow though. I was tempted to skive the trip and base it on a dodgy ankle that needs a lot of rest. I thought that once the tests were over, I could slack off, but there's even more to do now - a whole bunch of errands I've been putting off. Yay.

Gunbound is turning into an addiction here, Shiv's starting to feel the strain and I don't blame her. Leave them alone and they'll quite happily glue themselves to their computers, side by side, Darren in his bathrobe cursing his teammates, Han Wen with a bemused smirk on his face and his 'Oh wow's.

Darren's starting to 'fluence everyone in this household. He has such random bitchfests that it's like flicking channels and going from 'Gardening with Herbert' to 'Tanjong Rambutan: The Angry People'. I definitely know not to get on his bad side. I pity the poor soul who get blasted everyday, but I'll have to be mean and admit that it's quite entertaining.

And the house is clean. It was incredible, the vacuum was going and everything! It's been a good day.

No comments: