Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I pulled a hot chick last night.

Now that I have your attention, I have a question:

A lot of people go clubbing right, and when they club, everyone gets drunk, and nowadays it's all quite normal to 'pull' someone. Anyone really. If you do get hot and heavy with a total stranger, and you have a girlfriend waiting wherever (far away usually to avoid awkward situations) is it considered cheating?

What are the rules? Do both parties agree that it's okay to act single and without constraint in these situations? Does the girlfriend know that you do things like that? Is she okay with it? I guess I'm addressing guys more than girls because I've only ever heard stories, especially boasts that someone kissed some hot chick last night at some club, or in some cases, more. It's usually a hot chick, unless it's told from the more sober friend's point of view, in which case, she probably had a moustache, only it was dark...

Getting back to the point though, do guys like acting single? I know some girls get the itch to flirt when they're involved, but I never thought it really applied to guys - I mean they all seem to wanna get a girlfriend, yet they defined one night stands and they'll take a flirty situation further than a girl would. Unless she's really so horny. I don't get it. Boys are so hard to understand. Don't they feel guilty at all?

No comments: