Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Flicking through my mind

I'd just like to take this opportunity to commend effort of the many boyfriends I know who'll travel far and wide just to spend some time with their other halves every weekend. Whether it's an hour's train ride or four hours by bus, these guys will unfailingly make the trip, and look forward to it too. And who said romance was dead...

Meanwhile Bush and Kerry are seperated by two points.

I'm listening to the Forest Gump soundtrack. I don't know why but it always makes me feel so sad. It's such a bittersweet piece of music...

We're underattack by angry angry flies. It's getting cold and icy outside, so they like flying into the house, although it isn't much warmer in here. +brr+ Maybe I should just take my laptop and go curl up next to the radiator in the hall - it seems to be the only one that works...

My Mum sent a parcel over about a month ago and it never got here. After I finished dissing the postal system, it turns out that it's because she forgot to put the building number - just "Flat 8, Lexham Gardens...". Therefore, as far as I can gather, it's anywhere between 1-88 Lexham Gardens. I guess I'll know what I'll be doing tomorrow...

I think waterbottle teddybears are weird. I wouldn't like to hug my bear and then have it go "blublub" back at me...

No comments: