Tuesday, November 30, 2004

This is because...

I am really bored. I have given up trying to Word process my lab report because it's taking way too long, and I think that Word was secretly put on earth to torment all the neat freaks out there, what with it's sparodic indentation attacks and text misalignments, so it's back to the old fashioned way with pen, lined paper, and a ruler. Sure I'll probably get a hand cramp from all this, and most likely suffer from carpal-tunnel syndrome later in life, but for the sake of minimal stress, a love affair with tipex, and an attractive lab report (due Friday), it's worth it.

I also just finished eating fresh extra thick double cream with chocolate powder, and while it seemed a good idea in the first place, that's where the good idea part stayed, and the rest was just pure yuck, so it's gone on my 'Not really so good to eat' list along with peas and dog biscuits.

Dinner was good though - left over herbal chicken, and everyone knows how good herbal chicken gets after a couple of days in the fridge...I ate by myself though, because Hanwen's waiting for his better half, and Darren got on the train to Zone 6 to go find his. On the other side of the screen, Weng brought my number of games of minesweeper lost to 200. Bless him.

Okay, I gotta get back to work. Eesh.

No comments: