Wednesday, November 10, 2004

It's always too early

Last test today, and you know how it goes, can't be arsed to study properly for this one. The conscience is nagging quite a bit though.

According to Darren, I’m always making up excuses as to why I can’t start something right now. I’m a procrastinator, and he’s being all “big momma” – also nagging at me to study.

Other than having to scrape myself out of bed, my tiny bathroom still smells of cat piss (the plumber resealed the whole shower cubicle yesterday – it looked like a hard fought battle, the stuff’s everywhere), and I lost half of a digestive in my tea, so it’s a bit like Nestum now, only not so good.

I really want to just go back to bed, but it’s kind of cold in there, and after Blue stopped being warm, it just got irritating because it took up half the bed; quite uncomfortable.

Okay, I better stop wasting time. There’s a whole load of diodes and sources that need my attention.

No comments: