Tuesday, November 30, 2004

For want of a better title: Tewzday

I woke up way too early, couldnt remember if I had even managed to fall asleep in the first place. Talked to one person on MSN this morning, but I don't think it consitutes as talking because I just 'listened' and he did all the talking, mostly about himself. I don't quite know how to carry out conversations like that, like how many 'ok's to type and send to be polite about the whole thing - not enthusiastic, just polite. It's easier to pretend to listen in person.

The last day of november leaves us about two and a half weeks of term. It's passed so quickly, or maybe the deadlines have just accelerated towards us. Largely uneventful day I guess, couldn't believe that we actually managed to finish this week's computing tutorial ahead of time. We're usually the last ones there, missing the lecture after that, and well into lunch or something.

I wonder if there's such a thing as post-menstrual stress as oppose to pre-menstrual stress. Or maybe I just PMS consistently. The last two days have been filled with moodswings. Sometimes (every 28 days to be exact) I hate being a girl.

No comments: