Wednesday, November 17, 2004

School sucks

Growing up, I was one of those rare kids, dweebs if you must, who actually looked forward to going to school every day. Primary and secondary was awesome, I couldn't wait to get up every day. Although the appeal began to wear off in college, it wasn't too bad, and I still didn't mind going. Now, however, I find myself looking for a slightest excuse to not have to attend. Failing to obtain any kind of horribly contagious/life threatening disease, I hit dirt bottom when I resolved that no hot water meant I couldn't take a shower which meant that I should go to Southampton, where there is hot water, and take a week off school.

Obviously, I'm still in London, the hot water came back yesterday, I've got more classes today, and I'm still looking for excuses. +sigh+

No comments: