Sunday, November 07, 2004

What I didn't do.

IknowIknowIknowIknowIknowIknowIknow...

I should've been studying, but one thing lead to another, and after dimsum at Chinatown with the residents of the JL-YH refugee camp, I'm now the proud owner of a pair of Nike yogapants. They're really awesome, so Weng agrees, but I think it was greased along by the fact that he also bought a new pair of basketball shoes and a top. I thought we had buried the Nike branding fad, but along with Gb, it seems to have made a huge comeback. The shoes are really nice though.

The fireworks are going off outside in the fog, a particularly loud one has set off a cacophany of car alarms. It's a wonder that anyone can see anything outside; the fog's pretty thick, it could be pissy rain though - sheets and sheets of it.

Regent Street was closed off today, I think in conjunction with the opening of The Incredibles. There was some kind of rock concert and a lot of Santas running around with flyers. Here, the streets are paved with leaflets. I had forgotten how crowded Oxford Circus is, two hours there was enough for me.

I'm exhausted, but here we go again to catch the last service.

No comments: