Saturday, November 06, 2004

Evil games

Any kind of computer game that results in any kind of addiction leading to the girlfriend having to scrape the boyfriend off the computer is also often the cause of much trouble. Mainly on the boyfriend's part.

I'm not saying that we're aboslute witches and won't even let our guys have a little down time doing what they really REALLY love, but c'mon, if you spend more than four hours straight grunting in answer to anything we try to talk to you about and then moaning about where the whole weekend went, you're not gonna be sleeping in here tonight.

I've introduced GB to my flat mates. I'm not sure that their sweethearts are overjoyed with the prospect, so I apologise sincerely. I think it's quite entertaining watching them try to involve their betterhalfs with the time old adage, 'Well why don't you play, here, I'll help you.' I don't think they understand that we'd much rather be mad at them than make a fool of ourselves with poor hand-eye coordination and get even more annoyed.

It's dicks before chick in most cases of gaming, and I don't think it's ever going to change. The best way to sort out the addiction? Swallow a whole load of impatience, make them feel guilty, and then turn the screw a little tighter. That's tough love baby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"That's tough love baby" - Ash

I think thats enough said. dont like the guy in front of the computer all the time then i guess its time to get a new one. you seem to have no trouble back in high school but thats ancient history.

Anonymous said...

AWW CMON GET OVER IT

mr shuffler i do suggest you head over to www.ebay.com and GET YOURSELF A LIFE.

- suren

Ash said...

are you still here? I'm flattered that you read so far back. I still don't understand why you're posting annonymously, what are you so afraid about?

as for highschool, dont get your panties in a twist if guys weren't falling over themselves for you, and mg, it's highschool for goodnesssake.