Monday, November 08, 2004

Goin crazy

I just got home and all I really feel like doing is kicking back for the rest of the evening. Sadly though, the wicked shall not rest, and I have to start studying for solid mechanics and math tomorrow. I don't get how people can afford to not work hard... I like have no life because of this course (I can hear the economists laughing).

Weng's headed back to Southampton, but it's not too bad this time, because I just bought myself a hotwater bottle. Woot! And it's fuzzy too. It's sitting on my lap like a really warm fuzzy animal. (I really miss Perdy)...but anyhowI shall call it Blue.

I can't believe that Macs don't have hotcakes anymore! I'm so disappointed. The hot chocolate is good there tho. I had a snickers bar for lunch with a bottle of water. I think that's about all the relevant food groups covered.

The door's been ripped off one of the stalls in the level 3 girls' bathroom. Someone must've been PMSing pretty badly. Only makes the toilet situation worse though. There are never enough girl toilets as it is.

It feels so late, but it's really only about half four. The setting sun throws my whole bodyclock out of sync. And I'm hungry...

But, ugh, I gotta study. Bugger.

No comments: