Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Schugar Rsuh

All hopes of curing the parachutelike eyebags hanging from my lower lids were quickly scuppered by a KrispyKreme, which is why I'm here again, writing for my multitude of adoring fans...which stands at Weng (because he loves me), Evan (for sake of nothing better to do up North), Tish (because he spends more time at home than at school), and 15 or so other returning visitors. I don't know whether they come back only because their mouse accidentally slipped over their URL history or what, but every little bit counts.

Liverpool won tonight, even though Deportivo scored the only goal. It's one of their first away wins, I'm so happy!

I just updated WMP from 6 straight through to 10, and it looks so cool! I bet none of the features have changed, but hell, I'm sold on the look of the thing. (I'mc urrently havingm assive difficult ies controllin gwhere t he spaces sh ouldg o in this post.) The sugar is wreaking havoc on my synapses +giggle+ as I sing along to 'A Spoonful of Sugar'. Haha, how appropriate!

Oh, I definitely definitely feel like Camille Saint-Saens' Carnival of the Animals Finale. It featured in Fantasia for those of you who are less Disney-inclined. Flamingos and yoyos make great entertainment! Actually, given my current state, anything makes great entertainment. Heh.

I think I need a sedative, or I'll just pay the sleep debt tomorrow when I start klutzing into everything.


No comments: