Sunday, January 23, 2005

Agony

Had dinner with Shiv and Hanwen last night, that was good fun. Starting to really like Waga now, just gotta know what to order really, and find a favorite. Walking past all the shops on high st, I had a terrible urge to buy everything. It all looks so pretty, especially under all those discount signs.

Came home to watch Team America. Perfectly over the top I think. If you're going to make a completely slapstick movie with and equally stupid soundtrack, this is it.

Inside, it's hurting... I have the worst mouth ulcer I can ever remember. It's a sinkhole in my cheek - I'm just waiting for it to come out the other side, then maybe I can put a stud in. I had to get Weng to put salt on it last night, and was reduced to a ball of pure pain. It felt like it was eating away the entire left side of my face, actually, I wish it was, then there would be no more ulcer and no more pain. My wisdom teeth are coming out too (they're taking their own sweet time), so it's just a riot of fun in there.

I'm having a cranky Sunday morning and I'm due for my salt and vitamins quite soon. Not taking any chances.

No comments: