Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Morning glory

There's a thing about getting to Wednesday. You know you'll be out of school by 12pm with a whole afternoon ahead of you to waste as you see fit, and the weekend is just over the horizon, almost within touching distance. There's also Desperate Housewives at 10 o'clock tonight.

But getting to Wednesday also means that that deadline is getting nearer or those exams are just one and a half weeks away... where the hell is all the time going?

I admit that I'm boring and mellowed now, preferring 11.30 bedtimes to a night on the town, and I'm always working. Since the year started there hasn't really been any kind of weekend where I can kick back and not feel guilty about it. It's so obvious that everyone else has a vividly exciting lifestyle but where do they find the time to fit in all those tutorial sheets? Maybe they're running on 28 hour days in a parallel universe, there aren't enough hours in my day. Time management bites ass.

No comments: