Thursday, January 20, 2005

Why today?!

Ugh, the internet's slower than a snail going backwards, and I'm getting more and more irritated with each time I have to hit the refresh button. If I have to measure a connection like this in seconds in this day and age, then it's way too slow.

I'm not sure if people actually come to this site to read what I've actually written, or check if there's been any further action on the 3-way slinging match on my tagboard, because I know I do, and now that I've taken the censor off at the request of 'Commander Sexy', things are bound to get interesting.

Disclaimer: I hold no responsibility for the bad words that may appear on the 'board. Little kids, please a) use them wisely, or b) not at all.

On other fronts, I'm hooked on PVP. I love working through their archive - they address everything that is so completely Asian, like StarWars and gaming. Mg, priceless stuff. It's how I keep myself occupied 3 hours a day. I love comics - lotsa pictures, not many words, goooodt.

Currently looking at 'The Mold Center' in a bid to remove that orange fungus that's growing next to the shower. It's quite gross....wow, there are so many mold-removal sites...Ahah! Spore scum prepare for chlorination!

Stooopid internet connection. Stooopid MSN connection. Pfft.

No comments: