Friday, January 07, 2005

This is the way we surf the net

I have a morning internet routine:
  1. Ebay (if I'm selling anything)
  2. Gmail (all that space and redirecting everything to gmail has meant I'm not getting through my backlog of unread emails)
  3. Hotmail (to clear out the junk)
  4. Yahoo! Mail (to see if my sister felt like abusing anyone last night)
  5. Statcounter (because I'm obsessive about hits)
  6. Ruyen.blogspot.com (to see if anyone's left anything interesting to say, a hope which is often disappointed. It's stupid really, my most frequent tagger is, haha, anti-ash.)
  7. Soccernet (This used to be right at the top, but since Madrid are dragging their heels over Morientes, I've gotten bored)
  8. A whole bunch of blogs (because I'm kaypo)
I run on auto in the mornings and have found that flicking through the above sites can be accomplished in 11 minutes while drinking tea, packing my school bag, and eating a Krispy Kreme (when I can get my hands on one). Krispy Kremes are amazing, I think because they're so sugarcoated, they preserve themselves almost. Nothing that sweet can be good for you.

This morning though, something different's happened, my sister is actually being nice...
cheryl: nick's talkin to u btw, he's pretending to be me
ash: is he? hahaha, i'd believe that actually. not one mention of "dumbass", "fatass", "cow" or "you suck" in the whole convo. weirdness.
cheryl: haha...no lah...kidding. im feeling wierd
ash: i see, the word is 'nice'. I know it's an unfamiliar concept for you.
cheryl: nick her
ash: nick her?
cheryl: told u..im feeling wierd. haha

after which point we get the old Cheryl back and she says "fat cow". I had to hope.

No comments: