Thursday, January 27, 2005

Morons

There are times when I am completely awed by the quality of people in my course, by the initiative they show, the keeness to learn, their overall hardworking attitude that's almost on the brink of workaholicism. Then there are other times when I'm reminded that my course is, indeed, full of boys. The sterotyping may be unjust, but you hardly find girls sniggering or guffawing at their own jokes all the way through a lecture loud enough to be heard by everybody, especially the ones sitting right in front of them.

Teaching is never easy, and I really admire the lecturers who have so much passion in their work that they bring it into their teaching. I definitely do not admire the morons who sit there and snort "Rubbish" or "For fuck's sake" at every concept that the lecturer introduces with all the knowledge, purility, and arrogance behind their 20-odd years of life.

It's a waste that these imbeciles were allowed to sit in on this or any other lecture, or even given a place in a course that's completely over-admitted every year. I'm not surprised that they kept complaining they didn't know what the lecturer was talking about because they spent the whole damn lecture with their heads up their arses. I'm surprised they heard anything at all at which to poke fun at.

It's a poor reflection on them, on their school, on their culture, and on themselves, as pigs.

1 comment:

Rohaizan said...

agree with you