Sunday, January 02, 2005

Stop the madness!

Oh the emotion, the passion, the frustration, the sheer relief! I've played Worms all day, and now I feel like throwing up, completely unfit for such extreme gaming, especially of this calibre. I was not designed to undergo such optomological strain, and am paying the heavy heavy price.

I've been sitting here so long that the woven straw seat has tattooed its pattern quite firmly into my ass, and I think I can feel the start of carpal tunnel syndrome in my right hand. My eyeballs want to bury themselves in the corners of my brain to escape the onslaught, and I have little pink wriggly things holding shotguns firmly etched into my retinas.

My ultra-efficient group leader is going to kill me come Wednesday. I've made no progress on a group project I know nothing about. What a start to the year!

No comments: