Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Dark Throne

It's come at such a bad time. My brother asked me to support his cause on the above MMOG and I got sucked straight into the swirling vortex of armies, villages, and money. That's why I haven't been blogging as obsessively as I used to and that's why I haven't done much other than stare longingly at the screen waiting for turn after turn to accumulate.

I get hopelessly addictied to turnbased games because they're the only ones I can handle. I've only played one other online game, to do with quests or something, but that shut down. While Dark Throne doesn't have the pretty graphics of that other game or any kind of aim other than to level up, attack, and get money to level up and attack to get money to level up to attack to get money...um, and so on, it's strangely hypnotic in its repetitiveness.

So anyway, please support my cause. My village of 25 men needs you! Click here.

P.S. If you want to sign up because the color scheme of the site is just screaming at you to join, register under my link okay? Thanks.

P.P.S. You have no idea how proud I am of myself for being able to link that word. I am no longer completely html illit!

No comments: