Thursday, January 27, 2005

The Monkeys

That's the name of the alliance that currently houses Weng, Evan, and I. Attacks are flying back and forth between Weng's bro, Cheryl, and Bryan who seem to be having more fun attacking each other than anybody else.

Both of my esteemed siblings have attacked me in what I can only assume as having my best interests at heart. Cheryl took advantage of my fledgling status two days ago and won, but Bryan was a little slower and tried to foolishly match his miserable offense against mine. Ha!

Weng's sitting back and building up defense and offense points, and Evan has 5 miners, 20 guards, and wants to just sit back and let the money roll in. He didn't figure out that he has to build houses to increase the population or that it would take a million years to build up any kind of amount of money, thus, he had to take a loan from Weng.

It's crazy out there. Fortunes are won and lost in the space of hours, and I think the Weng brothers are the only ones who have this game properly figured out. They're sitting on pretty high stats for their level. Gotta rethink the strategy. Also waiting for Tish to get on the game.

No comments: