Friday, January 14, 2005

In the countryside

I got two words for you. Banana. Smoothie.
Yeah baby! It's going to be chocolate. banana. smoothie. at about 10.30ish, so wait for it.

Fluffed up my management test - was grasping for words all over the place. I haven't had enough practice sounding blah or talking business. Weng was testing me earlier and all these wonderfully business-y words were coming off the top of his head. I would've been impressed if I was stressing about remembering all the theories and floundering to keep all the vocabulary from falling out of my ears.

Tish and Weng are making fun of the way I write, and Weng is 'regrettably affiliated', I quote, with this blog. So they're making me feel bad for being antisocial by playing Texas Hold 'em without me!

I just finished crying my eyes out over Bruce Almighty. I'm so emotional, but that movie is just class.

Oh, and just in case Adrian makes it here, I'd like to welcome him back on the web and to the wonderful world of MSN. We've missed you hunny. Having a good time in Glasgow?

No comments: