Saturday, January 29, 2005

Saturday morning, ten ay-em

The only thing keeping me going right now is the promise of two days off next week and the surprise that I have for Weng, all thanks to Chih Yang. It's going to be awesome. Unfortunately I also get a squeaky "What? What's going on? Where you taking me?!" in my ear all week. This'll be fun.

I levelled up too quickly and since everyone used my account as a test account, mostly Weng, they're totally kicking my ass in cyberspace, and I've had to start from zero +sob+. It's more fun playing against the small fry though.

We had plans to go to Warwick since we had a good long weekend but we're just so tired, we conceded it'd be more relaxing staying home, i.e. being antisocial. Sorry, being in a relationship means everything is automatically "we".

Can't wait to go home, seven weeks from today! A bit long to start the countdown, but that's how psyched I am.

No comments: