Saturday, January 22, 2005

Oh Liverpool...

I think Liverpool have a chance against Southampton today only because their form has been so much crappier than ours. I could be wrong. If they do win though, it would just continue to prove Tishen's theory that we lose whenever I watch, which would mean that I'd never ever be invited back to Weybridge on match day, and if I defected to another team, I wouldn't be invited back ever. +lol+

Supporting Liverpool is like being in a relationship that's living the past. They talk about their amazing era when they were winning everything, but hunny, it's a different team and a different time. The have the occasional inspired roll in the hay, like against West Brom, but mostly it's uninspired or they're 'unlucky' (dumb ref).

Liverpool's like a disappointing lover, if you would, that the other kids make fun of, yet you keep on carrying this tiny flame of hope that one day, they'll be back. Maybe today's the day, dare I hope?

No comments: