Monday, May 16, 2005

Badly shaken but looking forward

I'm still reeling. There's only one way to describe the trauma we were just put through:

"I wanted to cry and give up after the first hour" - Godwin

Can you believe Godwin said that? Lester was happily fatalistic. Think about how the rest of us feel. That's right. Relieved. I thought the paper royally sucked but hey, everyone else came out cursing and swearing so that's fine by me. I'll leave it up to the forces of moderation to come up with a grade. Considering the fact that the person setting the paper got some of the questions wrong, I'm surprised we managed to finish at all. Although finish is used broadly in the sense that I tried very hard.

I'm hungry.

Thanks for the panic tip Hsiang, I definitely felt like that during the exam. I shall put it to good use tomorrow.

Evan, thanks for the good luck and don't worry about the foreign chick, it might be better that she doesn't understand you actually. Kd.

And Weng hunny, we gotta pray harder! Muaxx

No comments: